User experience design is an important part of product management that can make or break a product’s success. Set in the complex world of car infotainment software, this case discusses the interaction of agile methods with product management and the need to design an “exciting feature” that will make customers want to buy. Thomas Fleischmann, a product manager at Finish-German company Elektrobit, needs to steer product feature development such that the result “wows” its potential buyers. Just how to decide on the options?
Example case question 
- How to break down a large scale epic and prioritize the features?
Case difficulty cube 
- Analytical dimension: Easy
- Conceptual dimension: Average
- Presentation dimension: Average
Freely available materials
- Case 2014-03: Specifying ‘Wow!’ at Elektrobit
- Concepts and frameworks